iskyraymond profile image 60

Why is it hard for some people to forgive others??????

The reason why I asked this question is because my 25 year old brother was kicked out of our home by my father. I don't agree with his decision but I couldnt do anything to stop it, I try to act like it never happened, unfortunetly it always haunts me. But what hunts me the most is the fact that my dad said he will NEVER FORGIVE HIM and that's why this question is asked to see what other peoples opinions are.

Express10 profile image88

H C Palting (Express10) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 16 months ago

This was a deal breaker for the father. Clearly the son refused to meet some minimum standards & the son was kicked out. I applaud parents who stick to their guns. It could have been as simple as a lack of cleaning or as serious as drugs.

Michaela Osiecki profile image81

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says