How do I deal with a man that does not take responsibility....

He withholds intimacy and tells me I need to be patient and wait for him to come to me .... Which could be weeks of waiting

DebsV 13 months ago

Thnx for responding Keith. The problem is we are not even 6 months married and says I am ""demanding""something from him that he is not able to naturally do. I have such a difficult time accepting that, he was so doting and caring before marriage ?

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 13 months ago

He may be "in the closet" to avoid disappointing his parents and others. It's not unheard of for men in heterosexual relationships or marriages to later "come out".

DebsV 13 months ago

Absolutely I am responsible for whatever I choose in my life .... I have chosen not to SETTLE... By having a very open and necessary discussion with my hubby and have let him know .... I choose not be an an option in his life, NOT negotiable!!!