My bf's mom passed 15 yrs ago and he has yet to let go it is damaging our relationship, what do i do

He was very close to her, she was his go to person. He has already acknowledged that he put a wall up and is basically numb to a lot of common emotions. It is extremely tough for me because I am a very intuitive, emotional person, but he seems fine with his behavior. I don't want to break up with him but it is difficult to differentiate what is his 'lack of emotion' or 'lack of interest'. His behavior has hindered relationships in the past and I don't want to see that repeat. I basically need help figuring out whether or not I'm barking up the wrong tree, please help

C.S.Alexis profile image94

C.S.Alexis says

stricktlydating profile image78

StricktlyDating says

Lady_E profile image79

Elena (Lady_E) says

All_is_well profile image60

All_is_well says