threekeys profile image 84

The moment you think or feel you have to prove yourself to someone is it time to move on?

In relationships? In your career? Do you..can you, draw a line in the sand here?

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 14 months ago

I agree. No one wants to walk on eggshells or feel that who they are as they are, feels it is flawed and have to keep passing the "litmus test". I think that having to keep passing through "tests" would say more about the insecurities of the partner.

Sofia Sinha profile image61

Sofia Sinha says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 14 months ago

Hi Sofia. Yes ultimately what our minds and hearts say in unison is the key answer to follow. I cannot say my mind and heart are in agreement all the time. This is my dharma or karma to resolve and work at.

Cissy1946 says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 14 months ago

You knew where to draw the line. You nipped it in the bud and that is inspiring.