madscientist12 profile image 95

The scorpio guy I'm dating keeps sending me mixed signals--how do I know if he is still into me?

Everything was great, he was sharing with me personal things--something that scorpios don't do. He has introduced me to his family, and has told me that he really likes me but he is afraid of messing things up with me. We didn't have sex right away. But when we did (it was the most incredible night ever) all of a sudden he went MIA. He has been hot and cold since then. I have only seen him for fifteen minutes in the last three weeks! In his defense, last week, he did have a family disaster last week and he was out of town for the whole week, but he came back Sunday and nothing. HELP!

• madscientist12 profile image

Dani Alicia (madscientist12) 14 months ago

We've dated before. That's why he said he is afraid of messing things up. We dated like 15 years ago when he was in the military. He asked me to move in with him. I declined. We were too young and he wasn't being faithful back then.

savvydating profile image97

Yves (savvydating) says

• madscientist12 profile image

Another thing. he has told me more than once that I'm perfect for him and exactly the type of woman he's been looking for. He keeps joking about getting me pregnant (kinda creepy actually) but he says it so much that I'm not sure if he is joking...