My mum is an ageless woman, so idea of young men dating ageless old woman gross, ur thought?

There are men in their 20s able to date a woman in her 40s, as long as she still looks young and suprisingly there are some elderly women who have no problem dating younger men, e.g. Australian pop star Kylie Minogue (48) married British actor Joshua Sasse (29). (photo below) My mum is also an ageless women (people think she is early 30s despite 58)so, the idea of elderly ageless women dating young men, to me it look no different from, young men dating wrinkling old woman and kinda make me feel like throw up a bit.

lisavollrath profile image96

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• savvydating profile image

Yves (savvydating) 11 months ago

FYI: The guy in the picture is her former boyfriend, Olivier Martinez. The pic is not current. I think Kylie's engagement to a younger man is nice. But I understand it isn't your cup of tea to date older. Either way works for me.