DDE profile image 55

Do you have to always make your partner happy in your marriage?

When two people are married they feel a need to satisfy the needs of the other one. The constant need to make the other one happy is often in conversation. What do you think?

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 months ago

You are so right! I do agree! I know of a couple and he constantly tries to make his wife feel happy but that don't work in any marriage.

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 months ago

Thank you for taking part here. I appreciate your helpful answer. All is well thank you.

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 months ago

Great answer! I too feel the same about two people in a relationship. Thank you.