My mother was extremely abusive growing up and I'm so terrified I'm going to be like her.

I grew up in a household with a single mother she's also a psych nurse.i spent most of my life walking on eggshells She's very is controlling and now she's in control of everything in my life. As I try to break away from her and continues to get worse. Im starting to noticed how treat my daughter isn't quite right. I am so worred about her failing school even tho she is a b+ student. I know I need to back off and give her kind encouragement but I don't feel like I know how. I'm so terrified of being like her making the same mistakes.

jjackson786 profile image94

Jennifer (jjackson786) says