I had a date with a guy I met at the gym a couple weeks ago. I thought it went well. We talked and

Laughed. He didn't walk me to my car. He didn't text me and next time I saw him Was at the gym 4 days later. He hugged me and acted normal. I quickly left to proceed with my workout. He texted me next day he is going to the gym. He comes and acts like he doesn't see me. So we text each other when we go to the gym but then when he sees me there he looks bothered and uncomfortable. We say hi and no bye.. what's wrong with this guy. Y make things so awkward? I mean it's not like I'm drooling over him or texting him constantly. I made it clear I was interested and he was so dry.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Mimi-100 2 months ago

I agree a 100%. I plan on staying as neutral as possible. People go to the gym to destress and feel better about life. Of course I won't ignore him and will say Hi. That's just the gym culture. That's why I was so shocked he was trying to look away.

Mimi-100 2 months ago

Couldn't agree more with you. He texted me again just now "I'll be at the gym around 6". Of course I did not respond and I don't plan on it. His ego got the best of him and unfortunately for him, I'm not looking for games.