is it possible for a man to have a heterosexual relationship and wear lingerie or is this a sign of?

my girlfriend is freaked out now that I have told her I need to wear lingerie whenever...she has left me at the moment..I'm not gay but is this fetish a sign of problems that I may bring to the relationship in the future?

pippap profile image92

pippap says

Levertis Steele profile image84

Levertis Steele says

Gr8legs profile image60

Gr8legs says

Nolyn profile image88

David R. Jennys (Nolyn) says

• Levertis Steele profile image

Levertis Steele 4 years ago

Nolyn:

You said, "Cross dressing is wearing the opposite gender's clothing out in public as a common proactice."

The difference is that the guy in public has come out of the closet.Guys look like female homosexuals in women's things.