is it possible for a man to have a heterosexual relationship and wear lingerie or is this a sign of?

my girlfriend is freaked out now that I have told her I need to wear lingerie whenever...she has left me at the moment..I'm not gay but is this fetish a sign of problems that I may bring to the relationship in the future?

pippap profile image88

pippap says

• Byonder5 profile image

Byonder5 2 months ago

Thank you for your understanding. And I speak as a mtf genderfluid who has experimented.. Thanks!

Levertis Steele profile image85

Levertis Steele says

Gr8legs profile image60

Gr8legs says

Hippie2000 profile image60

Hippie Untiet (Hippie2000) says

Nolyn profile image83

David R Jennys (Nolyn) says

• Levertis Steele profile image

Levertis Steele 5 years ago

Nolyn:

You said, "Cross dressing is wearing the opposite gender's clothing out in public as a common proactice."

The difference is that the guy in public has come out of the closet.Guys look like female homosexuals in women's things.