Suiiki profile image 61

How much should you tell your spouse when discussing a mutual friend you once had feelings for?

Here's the situation: I got an email from a mutual friend of ours (My spouse and me) wanting to catch up and also asking for some advice. Our friend forgot my spouse's name (it was an online friendship) but I have to forward my spouse the email because the advice she asks for is something that my spouse can answer far better than I can. The kicker is, I once had feelings for our friend, and I found out recently that our friend also may have had feelings for me and may still have those feelings. How much should I tell my spouse when dealing with the situation?

Pamela N Red profile image91

Pamela N Red says

OregonWino profile image84

OregonWino says

lostdogrwd profile image61

Richard Davis (lostdogrwd) says

POULOMI DUTTA profile image61

POULOMI DUTTA says