I broke up with my ex but now I'm confuse if I did the right thing.

We were high school sweethearts and dated for 8years and 6-7 months ago, I ended it. He wasnt happy and wanted to work it out but I said it was helpless and theres no hope. We still stay in touch and have our rendevouz, in the past month I've been wondering if I lost the real thing. I've gone out and met people and so has he. But the feelings seems to still be there, we still have our old habits together and wants to remain friends. But it hurts when I see him because I cant tell him how I'm feeling. Is it selfish of me to try to get him back or just suck it up and move on?

stricktlydating profile image84

StricktlyDating says

Phasmatis profile image83

Phasmatis says

sad2love says

• Laures Lydia profile image

Laures Lydia 3 years ago

Usually you don't end a long term relationship unless it's really not working, and usually hasn't been working for a while. However you can later miss the closeness of having someone who knew you so well and was always there for you and can second gu

VampireAlice profile image60

VampireAlice says

AnastasiaThomas says

unknownmind97 profile image59

unknownmind97 says

blaise25 profile image65

Fehl Dungo (blaise25) says

DearNikki profile image59

DearNikki says

bagumbayan profile image60

bagumbayan says