I broke up with my ex but now I'm confuse if I did the right thing.

We were high school sweethearts and dated for 8years and 6-7 months ago, I ended it. He wasnt happy and wanted to work it out but I said it was helpless and theres no hope. We still stay in touch and have our rendevouz, in the past month I've been wondering if I lost the real thing. I've gone out and met people and so has he. But the feelings seems to still be there, we still have our old habits together and wants to remain friends. But it hurts when I see him because I cant tell him how I'm feeling. Is it selfish of me to try to get him back or just suck it up and move on?

stricktlydating profile image77

StricktlyDating says

VampireAlice profile image57

VampireAlice says

Phasmatis profile image83

Phasmatis says

blaise25 profile image80

Fehl Dungo (blaise25) says

DearNikki profile image56

DearNikki says

sad2love says

• Laures Lydia profile image

Laures Lydia 3 years ago

Usually you don't end a long term relationship unless it's really not working, and usually hasn't been working for a while. However you can later miss the closeness of having someone who knew you so well and was always there for you and can second gu

unknownmind97 profile image55

unknownmind97 says

AnastasiaThomas says

bagumbayan profile image54

bagumbayan says