blake4d profile image 77

I have been thinking My very blonde and poetic friend of the muses. That we might collaborate us 2.

Here's my idea, you might have seen my interview with a witch SAFE HEX. It is consistently doing well. You are the very w0manly perspective, I am the very modern male with all my witty whatevers....We could do a pair of 20 question interviews with each other. A mans perspective and a womans...each would use the same topic and the same first five questions...then we'd each choose 14 random questions that the other would not know ahead of time. Then the last question would be the same question. I was ponderng possibly ' The Mind Body and Soul Isn't Mine Alone..'??? Tell me what you thinik

blondepoet profile image79

Best Answer blondepoet says

blake4d profile image77

Blake Ford Hall (blake4d) says