My wife is in retraining for the military, just the other night me and her got into a fight...

about why she texts this other married guy going through retraining to all the time and we just got into it, she told me she just talkes to him about how the day went and each others families. She told me i was smothering her and pushing her away.To start off i just get this gut fealing that something else is going on. to start from the begining she cheated on me on her batchleret party(said she was raped) and i think thats is where all my insecurety comes from.. what advice do y ou have...should i trust her and just let her have her space?

Gerber Ink profile image85

Charlotte Gerber (Gerber Ink) says

grcraig says