Is it the distance or is it really not right??? She loves me, but not as a couple..

I moved to Berlin in August when I met my ex. We were friends from August-January, when I finally asked her on a date. It was great for about a month, and then she moved back to Denmark. We visited each other for a month or so before she decided it was "too difficult" with her big work load at her new job and finding out she will be there for the next 3 years at least. We love each other - is it just bad timing or more? She wants to move to NYC (planned before me in the picture), where I will be after that. She says she doesn't know how she will feel then.

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

kelkel7 profile image60

kelkel7 says