1. That their husband is property of the United States Military and subject to be moved as such at will.
2. How to take care of 100% of the family business...i.e. bills, estate, taxes, children, medical, etc.
3. The various levels of protocol that can be invoked when you need help. (chain of command, chaplain, base services, medical)
4. That there will be some long lonely periods when you are the only person at home to take care of things.
5. That service in the military can be dangerous but also very rewarding. Thanks. WB