dakotarae profile image 60

me and my bf have been going out for 6 months stupid me had to send a message to this guy saying...

your hot and all this but my boyfriend found out and he always holds that against me like when we argue and i say i am sorry to him all the time and that it's the past to let it go but he keeps holding on to that saying well yeah that is the biggest thing that had ruined our relationship and that I don;t love him I have told him more then 5 times i am truly sorry it was a mistake i regret it what can i say for him to stop saying this repeatedley whe whenev?

Cactrot profile image79

Cactrot says

animekid profile image81

animekid says

Melissa Royal profile image61

Melissa Royal says