Hello Mary, I am the guy in this hub who is in love with a women who was in an emotionally...

abusive marriage a year ago. She loves me but says she wants to keep the title friends because like you said she doesnt want to feel "Tied Down". We are exclusive and completely honest with each other and she spends most of her time with her family which I support, I know shes hurt and healing and we were not looking for each other it just happened, I wasnt part of her plans but she is not ready to hear that she is someones girlfriend yet she says, I love her and have been patient and supportive as you said I should but the question is how long should I wait for her to finally commit?

starqueen13 profile image60

starqueen13 says

micadeolu profile image70

Michael Adewale Olubode (micadeolu) says