paulajoy profile image 59

i just broke up w/ my bf sunday..in some reason i regret it...we been together 8 months and been...

friends for more than a year.im a jealous person.and he knows that..unexpected i read some old email message from hes old friend ...a girl..they are talking and everyend of thier conversation it has xxx signs..means kisses...but he told me its nothing and its normal for him and that girl.he knows that girl thru a website..i know hes saying the truth but i really get jealous..that why i broke up..we really love each other..believe it or not we already have plan for the future..shall i go back to him?but how could i avoid getting jealous again n again?he always told me to just trust him..even h

rhode profile image60

rhode says

Communicationgirl says