hattie82 profile image 60

Why is it that it is always the man who asks to be in a relationship, but he cheats first?

For example, the man that im with now practically begged for a relationship and said he loves me and wants to get married, i found a pair of thongs in the house that wasnt mine and instead of him acting like he want this relationship and being honest and trying to work it out, he just flat out les to my face saying"I dont know where they came from, i didnt cheat on you or have anyone in the house". I thought it was so stupid to even lie when the evidence was found is laying right in front of both of us. So he goes on to keep telling me that he loves me. Funny!

SteveoMc profile image90

SteveoMc says

MickS profile image79

MickS says

MiseryHinata profile image77

MiseryHinata says

Phoebe Pike says

Haunty profile image84

Haunty says

femguy says

padmendra profile image2

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says