I Met Her And Was 2 Years Chat With Her Over Net, I Want To Gain Her Belives In Me And Get Her Back!

we met over internet (exacly over a game WoW) and at first she had a BF that she left few months later and she was with him for 3 years.. after she left him i couldnt be there for her but i was talk with her to get her relaxed and calm down... we kept talking each day and had fun knowing each other and sudenly decided to say "lets be together" even if its over internet, to meet in RL, she lives in diferent country then me, we both felt something to each other since then but problem is after some time argues and problems started, funny thing is that she is 21 and im 17, in november this year 18

Info Bucket profile image78

Info Bucket says

WhatToDo... says