Blondy2 profile image 61

So, it has been a year since I found out that my ex and good friend had feelings for each other...

and started to date against my wishes. That relationship ended after 1 month. She admitted she was wrong and blames her behavior on the 40 mg of prednisone that she was taking--whatever! I am not friends with either one of them because of the betrayal and lack of respect for my feelings. The problem I am still having is I am still associated with her because of our circle of friends. She knows she did wrong and is sorry, but I am still so angry that it hurts to even look at her. How can I get over my anger? I avoid her as much as possible, but with a close group of girlfriends it is hard

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

Drew nite profile image59

Drew nite says

Blondy2 profile image61

Blondy2 says

reeltaulk says

padmendra profile image3

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show