Wedding: Would it be cheaper to make everything myself or buy it from a store?

I think it would be nice if me and my fiance make everything for our wedding by ourselves, but we are on a really tight budget, and want to go about it as inexpensive as possible. and when i say make everything ourselves, i mean building the tables and chairs, to decorations, everything. but we cant figure out what would be the cheapest way to do it. please help!!!! i dont want a really small wedding, we have alot of family that is going to be there, but we dont want something used either. we want something that will be memoriable. something that will make us both remember it for a long time.

kymora profile image60

DIY Weddings Magazine (kymora) says

Lifeallstar1 profile image60

Lifeallstar1 says

DECOR-RENT.com says

siamk2 profile image56

siamk2 says