How do I know if it's the right time for him?

3 years ago you wrote that guys will marry when it's the right time, but women when they find the right guy. I found the right guy 6 years ago, but it wasn't the right time for him. 3 years later we broke up because I couldn't wait anymore. He left the country, then I left the country. Now, 3 more years later, he's moving back to the same city where I had bought a house. I'm returning as well, 3 weeks after him. We had kept in touch - email, skype, phone - and he even came to visit me when I was in the States. He's still the right guy for me, but how will I know if it's the right time for him?

Knowing If It's The Right Time for Him to Marry - Relationship Advice90

Knowing If It's The Right Time for Him to Marry - Relationship Advice

bibi16 profile image78

Bibi (bibi16) says

reeltaulk says