dashingscorpio profile image 84

Does simply "living together" children or not cut down on the frequency of sex a couple has?

It seems like when a couple lives apart they have sex just about every night they spend together. I once had a relationship with a woman I saw every weekend and one night a week for 4 years! (Tues, Fri, Sat, & Sun). She had 3 kids by the way. Compared to my marriage or live in relationships the frequency & quality drops dramatically after 6 months to a year of being under the same roof. Maybe it was packing an over-night bag that gave it a "vacation sex" feel. The person hosting plans meals & activities and the other person is a "guest". Is it absence making the heart grow fonder? hmmmm

Autumn Miller profile image60

Autumn Miller says

wademcmaster profile image53

wademcmaster says

Rhonda Waits profile image54

Rhonda Musch (Rhonda Waits) says