my question is down there...basically he said it wasnt me fault and he doesnt concider us broken up.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. Recently he got a job and he works 12 hours a day all day everyweek. We've been fighting more latley and he said we need to take a break because we spend everyday together and now that he has this job its hard to make time for me/. He said its not me and he doenst want me to ever think its me, he just wants to miss me so he can appreciate and and miss all the tihngs i do for him. Im the first girl hes ever said i love you to and that took him almost the 2 years of our relationship for him to say that.how can i make him miss me faster so this

sreedy26 says

Shroudborn profile image61

Shroudborn says