What do you think? I am divorced and live in the Midwest. My wonderful bf lives in New York. ...

My children - boys in their teens - one who has special needs (low cognitive ability) - live near me with my ex (who wouldn't move out of the house). My bf of three years (first year he lived near me but a great job took him to NY - and he doesn't like the Midwest at all) wants to marry me - and I REALLY want to marry him as well. It would require me moving to NY however - away from my children (the older one is an adult and the younger - special needs child is 15 and will never live independently) My boys are very well cared for by me and my ex. Is it wrong to follow my heart and marry an

eli grey profile image61

eli grey says

reeltaulk says