I have been married to my husband for 8 years now. He has a daughter age 14 who he had only...

spend a few years with in the beging. When we met he had signed adoption papers and esured me this child would not be a part of our lives do to his ex-wife. We have since had 2 children ages 4 and 7. Recently the ex-wife came to town and out of the blue called and asked if he would like to meet her. Of course he did. They spend a couple weeks together. At the beging he asured me that he was not her dad and only her father. He explained that he has not been there and he would never be dad. My heart was broken, i was crying everyday feeling how could he do this to us. When the child left to go

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

NikenDiana profile image60

NikenDiana says

MickS profile image78

MickS says

Powerpoe1 profile image60

Powerpoe1 says