Im really falling for my friends daughter. I just turned 31 and shes 19. We were texting and one...

flirty message gave the game away. She did say she likes me too which should be great right. Eh eh. The problem is shes very pretty, and god does she know it. I am on the other hand very average. However i can be really witty and she always kills herself laughing at my jokes.We were alone today(which i was dreading)and the converation was limited and murder to be frank. BUT, when we walked to get to her aunties i was making her laugh again. She started to send me txts whilst in the same room in company with xs and a sideways loveheart which took me a while of turning the phone to work out what

goldenpath profile image81

goldenpath says

Analog Talk profile image61

Analog Talk says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

juiwei2000 profile image57

juiwei2000 says

Rhonda Waits profile image55

Rhonda Musch (Rhonda Waits) says