why men are very sensitive when the topic we discuss is about trust?

i have an online friend for how many years. i always noticed that he is sensitive about the trust between the friendship topic. the topic we discuss is how will you classify yourself being a friend: a great depth longevity or short-lived and somewhat superficial friend? meaning a real or fake friend? but prior to this topic, i ask about his email-add problem. if its works now and can receive my e-mail message. his emotion burst up and he ask me if im making fun of him coz he dont receive any of my email. i told him that i try to search his problem and pay email tracking to found out the prob

SteveoMc profile image75

SteveoMc says

MickS profile image75

MickS says

reeltaulk says