Men are easy:
1. Fluff their ego’s on a regular basis (owe you big strong man can you come here and help me do what ever, you are so wonderful, strong, smart) what would I ever do with out you.
2. Goes with number one, a man always needs to feel needed, useful. You have to realize that women are multi taskers, doing multiple things at the same time, but if you have a good man he is more than likely going to be low maintenance, now multitaskers have to set up priorities (the things that need their attention the most being at the top of the list) shoving the person that they want to keep around to the bottom.
3. Remember that all women have the same equipment and you better be ready willing and able to take care of him in the bed room because if you don’t some other woman will be more than happy to (women are attracted to other women’s men, men with wedding rings get hit on more than men who don’t).
4. Remember that men are mostly primitive in nature, if wasn’t for the fact that we wanted to attract mates, we would still be running around half naked, living in caves, killing things and cooking them over fire ( oh wait that what we still do for fun).
5. Women are more evolved than men, you do not need to ask what is on a guys mind (sex, food, sex, what to drink, sex, where am I going to sleep tonight and sex)
So fluff his ego, make him feel needed, f**k his brains out and give him a place to sleep and he’ll never go anywhere.