ping - ping profile image 62

I'm 24yrs old and I'm 6months pregnant now. My husband wont have sex with me anymore.

Im thinking of any possible reasons why he keeps on avoiding doing it with me. Even most of the time I initiate it, he always turns me down. And would always tell me, "let's just sleep". I subscribed in a parenting site, hoping to know if its still safe to make love even when ure pregnant and their articles says its perfectly safe. He also knows about it cause i also enrolled him in the site. It just hurts knowing he'd rather watch porn and do it alone than do it with me.He has a history of infidelity in his past relationships. Im so afraid that this will be the start of him being unfaithful.

nighthag profile image87

K.A.E Grove (nighthag) says

Rhonda Waits profile image55

Rhonda Musch (Rhonda Waits) says