Can I get him back after he found out I cheated and then lied about it?

I cheated on him early in the relationship before realising he's the one. He found out (it was a nite of kissing at a club followed by a ONS) and I denied 3 times, as the truth slowly came out (I admitted the kissing and denied the rest, etc). He now knows the full story and dumped me. The thing is, I can still feel him wanting to want me back but he's too hurt by what I did. I know I'm wrong. I lied because I was afraid he wouldn't forgive me. Please help me get him back! - and tell me how to make him love me again?

Cheeky Girl profile image85

Cassandra Mantis (Cheeky Girl) says

• Eldee Ben profile image

Eldee Ben 3 years ago

Get your problem solve in drjamesdsolution . You can get to solve the following problems here.i wants everyone to know that there is no side effect in the use of this spell casting , its torque to help you get what you want in order. And you will be

jdomingo profile image61

jdomingo says

krishubpages123 profile image60

krishubpages123 says

A la carte profile image61

A la carte says