iadaisy22 profile image 60

I need advice. Me and a man have been dating for two weeks. He says he is crazy about me and I...

am. "the one." This week his mom went into the hospital. She is dying. I supported him with phone calls and texts. He was very open and talked about what he felt, also saying he needed me. Last night, he texted once saying things were hectic. I texted back saying I was there for him but it had hurt my feelings that he had not let me know how he or his mom was doing. Today I received a text saying,"it bothers me that you are worried about your feelings when my mom is dying...wtf" I apologized and explained I was worried. He said he will talk to me later. Do I leave him alone? Do I amswer if he

Literature Fairy profile image82

Holly Jackson (Literature Fairy) says

Harry Santos profile image69

Harry Santos says

TechTrendy says

raekaisae profile image59

raekaisae says