Why do so many women think that their husbands do not view porn in some way? I have found from...

being married and single for 10 years that what this writer has said is true. Pornography interferes with marriage what most people don't understand is that it is an addiction that eats into you...I knew someone with that addiction. It's horrible and instead of appreciating what's real in your life, you spend time lusting after something imagined. My own husband has spent our 17 years of marriage living in fantasy. Even though when we got married I was totally fit and slim, he could never appreciate what he had. So, after a few years; I just gave up on the sex like I used to have. It ha

tarkishat profile image86

tarkishat says

Nicole1963 profile image60

Nicole1963 says

Unmasked profile image58

Unmasked says

Carrie Terry profile image60

Carrie Terry says