It is absolutely ironic and somehow stupid. I'm 43, I've been married , had a couple long term...

relationships and had no idea that such thing as casual dating even exists. I'm Russian, and this is part of American life and culture was never introduced to me. So, five month ago I met a man. He is not my usual type but I decided to give it a try. Whatever we have was good, very good. At some point I started thinking why he is hiding me from his friends. So I just asked ,and I got answer "we are casually dating but relationship may happen between us" I'm just shocked. I was absolutely sure we are a couple. Why he didn't tell me that from the beginning? And what should I do now?

mdlawyer profile image60

mdlawyer says