I told my husband that I didn't want to be married anymore. I'm not happy in my marriage ...

it's because we don't treat each other nice. He has anger problems and always gets mad and yells to much and is very lazy, I have depression and I become down a lot. Please help us, I really want to stay with him and live a long happy life with him. I want to be happy with him without all the fights. I want us to be like we where in high school again. Oh and I'm 20 and he's 21 and we've been together for 4 years and been married for 1 year.

bella057196 says

ThunderKeys profile image82

ThunderKeys says

bulalo profile image73

bulalo says

Magicallymystical says