Hi Veronica - You offer some sound advice. I need some help with the below situation. What can i do?

I am a separated woman. 3 years ago, I started an affair with a married man. We fell deeply in love. We also had a child together. He was going to leave his wife and adopted daughter. When he told his wife, she refused to let him go. He crumbled under the pressure and decided to stay in his marriage. But he is not willing to give up our son - he wants to be there for him. He wants to move to where I am, so he can play an active role in my son's life. His wife is ok, as long as maintains no relations with me, but she does not want my son to call him his dad. She wants him to stay as an "uncle"

sal03 says