swesley01 profile image 60

How do you know when to call a relationship quits? How far do you let it go in the name of Love?

Does it mean that you do not love them anymore, or is it because you love them that you need to end it? When is the fighting and the stress of it all to much? I am at a cross roads. I have been with this man for 10 years and now I love him, but not in love with him. All we do is fight because I have pulled away and no matter how hard it is that I try to figure out why I feel this way, I just can't. He has shown me love and respect beyond anything i could have asked for, but I do not think that I can do this anymore. I need some advice, any would be greatly appreciated.

Leann Zarah profile image83

Leann Zarah says

Gabriel Wilson profile image89

Gabriel Wilson says

Ashantina profile image60

Ashantina says

HattieMattieMae profile image69

HattieMattieMae says

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Globetrekkermel says

QudsiaP1 profile image61

QudsiaP1 says

adale22 profile image59

adale22 says

9javatar profile image61

9javatar says

vashttii1 says