my ex broke up with me in July. Now he and i have known each other and have been very close...

friends for a long time. we had been intimate and continued to be friends and of course never committed as he wasnt ready. then last January after a friend of mine got sick and pat away, he told me that he had been inlove with me and didnt want to miss out of life with me. So he asked me to commit to him. i did however in June when another guy flirted with me, this made him upset and he broke up with me. Now we are back to square one. He says he is no longer in that place however still cares deeply for me and still wants to be close friends and calls me every day. but isnt in a place in his li

Stanley0816 says

btrfly168 says

Right On Time profile image62

Right On Time says