profile image 46

My friend just got his 3rd DWI, he got pulled over for expired tabs(due in Nov) his last dwi was jus

t over 10 years ago...would a lawyer help to decrease the time that he would go to jail? would he be eligible for a work permit? Would he have to lose his licesnce for a year?


sort by best latest

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment