profile image 52

i am a women .after i got married my mother in law had put property on her name bought by my...

fathe as dowry stating that she will tranfer on my name later .now when i asked to transfer she had refused.she has rather put a case of 420 on my father stating that it was her property my father had no right on it.tell me what to do?


sort by best latest

padmendra profile image2

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment