What to do if the family of the current boyfriend is arranging a marriage for him?

HI! Essy... i've read all your advices and it's so inspiring and uplifiting. I really need your advice about my situation right now. I'm with my current boyfriend for almost a year now. He loves me and i love him, but the problem is his family is arranging a marriage for him to a lady who is their family friend. Last week he told me about it and i feel like i'm going to die. And he can't tell me what to do also because he can't say no to his family. Please i really need advice now on what i should do. Should i leave him or i will fight for him?...Thanks for your time.

mariazeyn profile image60

mariazeyn says

ImYoungAtHeart profile image81

ImYoungAtHeart says