what should i do? walk away? fight it? i am torn apart between what i know and what i dream of?

i am 21 and recently got over a relationship and a girl in my class who recently had a split with her guy of 3 years became my friend and blew my head. i was not the reason for her breakup. i am falling for her at the speed of light. she is honest and tells me that she likes me but she loves her bf. she never goes out with alone saying she enjoys more in a group and going alone is boring. she meets her ex boyfriend and it does effect me but i cannot say anything. they guys are on hold. i sometimes flirt with her and she is cool. i do take her on emotional rollercoasters and it effects her

parduc profile image59

parduc says

1kmjs profile image82

1kmjs says

Bronson_Hub profile image60

Bronson_Hub says

Ashantina profile image61

Ashantina says