I have cheated on my Girl friend. I did not know to what extent because I blacked out. She...

found out the truth of the matter once I found out the name of the girl. I love my girl friend and want to mend our relationship. She has not given me any indication what she wants. We have not held a real conversation in over a week. She says she needs time and that she will talk to me when she knows what she wants to say. Is there anything I can do to begin to fix what I have broken? I am in Iraq right now and will be home in a month or so. But untill then I am lost like a blind man in a desert.

Michael Davis profile image91

Michael Davis says

tysanders profile image60

tysanders says

HellProofx8x profile image55

HellProofx8x says