- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships
The Best Dating Advice for Men
Dating Advice for Men
Getting into a good relationship and maintaining it is not always easy. It takes patience, courage and tact to find as well as maintain such a relationship to fruition. Many people experience various challenges which require special ways of handling. The tips bellow can help a man to find the right lady, secure their first date and even maintain a more meaningful relationship thereafter.
Dating Tips for Men in 20s
If you are a young man in 20’s, understand that this is the prime time for dating hence you must make the right decisions to avoid regrets later. These tips can assist you to have a meaningful relationship during this time:
- Try Initiating friendship with her first: Do not rush. You need to know her before making any move as this will enable you to see her real character and determine if you can cope with her flaws.
- Do not fear rejection: Do not worry about her getting upset, insulting or even causing a scene when you ask her out. If fact you may be surprised when she feels flattered when you genuinely open up and ask her out, even if she will not agree to it.
- Be persistent: Even if she has not shown immediate interest, it does not automatically mean that she will never like you. In any case her interest might just develop as you keep on interacting with her at different levels.
- Appreciate her: This trick is what keeps any relationship fiery. Always make her feel appreciated and this will build trust as well as ignite love in that relationship.
Dating Tips for Men Over 40 Years
If you are a man in your 40’s you definitely have had some substantial experience in life and at this stage what you actually need is meaningful relationship which will eventually culminate into something tangible. Below are tips you can use in order to maintain the best relationships at this time.
- Get rid of the checklist with the qualities you think the ideal woman should have. You should be open to the idea of dating different kinds of women. You may notice something great about them which you never realize before.
- Realize that “boring” is not always as bad as you think. That lady you may be branding as boring could be the most interesting person in another perspective. In any case, not everyone is the same.
- Heartbreaks do not always mean it is the end of everything. Note that it is quite possible for the person you love so much to disappoint or break your heart. It may even be worse if it culminates into breakup. In the event that this happens, always know that time heals. You should forget the past and learn to love again.
- Do not stay in a relationships that is full of drama. If the relationship is not working or there is drama at all times, it is advisable to let it go.
Dating Advice for Men in College
Dating when in college is not different as you still have to apply the best tactics to win a girl and maintain a meaningful relationship. Do not rush into any relationship before taking time to know someone. Never hesitate to make a move and remember to be careful whenever it comes to matters about sex. Showcase your potential and show her that you are concerned about your future career.
The Best Dating Tips for Shy Men
Dating is not always easy for shy men as they often find it difficult to communicate their feelings when dating. This could be a barrier as they may not have an enjoyable dating experience. If you are such a guy, applying the following tips will help you to overcome such a barrier:
I. Be honest: Most if not all women love honesty. When you tell them how you feel you will eliminate tension and make them to understand you.
II. Ask for help: Always your lady or any female about their opinions concerning certain issues, as this diffuses pressure, making you feel relaxed.
III. Choose your venue wisely: If you are a shy person, you should go for dates to places with activities or things that are conversation worthy. For instance, instead of going to the bar, you can opt for an art gallery or event. This will give you something to talk about.
IV. You can bring a wingman: Such a person will help to reduce the tension and help when you feel stuck.
V. Listen more: In case you do not have an idea of what to say next, just listen to her. Chances are; you will always have something to say after she is done talking.