- Gender and Relationships»
- Weddings & Wedding Planning
Why You Should Consider Engagement Ring Insurance
Your engagement ring is more than likely the most valuable piece of jewelry you own. In addition to being the most valuable, it is probably also the part of your jewelry collection that you get the most use out of. If you are part of the majority of women that wears their engagement ring every day, jewelry insurance may be a good option for you.
Here are some reasons why jewelry insurance might be a good option for you...
- You engage in a lot of rigorous household chores including putting away dishes or doing laundry. These chores can cause you to accidentally chip your diamond or potentially loosen the setting.
- You play sports or work in a field that requires you to do a lot with your hands. Again, you face the possibility of denting the ring or loosening the setting.
- Throughout the day you remove your ring on several occasions, when you do the dishes or take a shower. Imagine removing it and then not being able to locate it, people misplace their rings all the time.
- Nightmare scenarios really do happen! Flushing your ring down the toilet, losing it in the sink, or having it sucked up by your vacuum happen more often than you might think!
Maybe you are so careful with your jewelry that you think these things cannot happen to you but they can. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to an engagement ring that has so much value, on a monetary and sentimental level.