- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
Domestic Violence Hotlines & Help Worldwide
Phone Numbers, Online Help, and Resources for Relationship Abuse
Domestic Violence Help Hotlines All Over the World
Where to find help via telephone and/or online for the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and over 100 other countries across the world.
The only way physical and psychological abusive behavior and attitudes will ever stop if is we all get safe, work on eventually becoming stronger, and speak out (even to just one other person) about the truth of how common and how devastating abuse is.
Please Stay Safe
If you feel you are in danger,
please be careful.
Computer use can be tracked.
Phones can be tracked.
Use a safe device if you can.
The hotlines listed can help you
make a safety plan and so much more.
Domestic Violence Help by Phone
- Australia: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.
- Canada: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-363-9010.
- UK: call Women's Aid at 0808 2000 247.
- In the US: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE).
- In the US: The Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men and Women (DAHMW) 1-888-7HELPLINE (1-888-743-5754)
Help for Teens in the USA
- USA National Teen Dating Abuse 24 Hour Helpline & Loveisrespect.org Call 1-866-331-9474/tty: 1-866-331-8453 (24/7) Live Chat with Loveisrespect.org (7 days/week, 5pm-3am EST)
- USA National Domestic Violence Hotline Call 1-800-799-7233 (24/7) Email the National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7)
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network Call 1-800-656-4673 (24/7) Live Chat with RAINN (24/7)
Where is the line between love and control?
A helpful video under one minute.
ONLINE Domestic Violence Information and Help - INTERNATIONAL HELP IN OVER 100 LANGUAGES
- International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies
Worldwide: visit International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies for a global list of helplines and crisis centers. Abuse info in over 100 languages.
- Love is Respect
Help and info for teenagers.
Is someone trying to make you think
you are going crazy?
Is your husband twisting words
and saying things that don't make sense?
THESE MAY BE SIGNS OF
and PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE
Optional anonymous poll questions
for your information
and as a chance to Speak Out
and be heard.
Poll Questions for You
Have you been psychologically hurt by domestic violence?
Have you been physically hurt by domestic violence?
Have you had someone try to control you?
Your Amazon Purchases Will Help Sponsor This Page - Thank You for Helping
I Just Want to Be Okay. You too?
A really neat song.
DV Hashtags to Use or Search For
#VAW = Violence Against Women
#DV = Domestic Violence
#SpeakOut against both!
Anonymous posts are possible and fine. No links, please.