Hello Ladies! What You Should Know About Men Who Marry Mail Order Brides
The Men Who Do This
Typically, men seeking wives from developing/Third World countries have a lot of issues which prevent them from finding a partner in their own backyard. As these folks have very little insight into their own behaviour, they will usually blame their continual lack of success with the ladies on anything and everything under the Sun except their own inadequacies. Unaware of their (often numerous) shortcomings, they imagine the problem lies with the ladies, and so see finding an internet bride as a logical next step, the perfect solution to their romantic woes rather than trying to figure out why they have failed to attract a romantic partner on equal terms.
None of these men will admit to themselves, or to anyone else for that matter, that what they are really doing is taking advantage of young and desperate foreign women from poor countries whose lot in life seems to be to provide for their ageing parents. These men will delude themselves into thinking that a beautiful young woman, of the kind that would never give them the time of day back home, will be genuinely truly-deeply-madly in love with them within minutes of meeting them if not at first sight. Seriously, folks, what are the chances of that? If you’re thinking zero, you’re on the right track. No matter how poor, pressured or disadvantaged, no young woman in her right mind dreams of a passionate romance with an old bald fat pensioner whose language, culture and personal habits she not only does not understand but will find increasingly hard to tolerate should she be desperate enough to go through with it.
To put it simply, there is nothing in this that will lead to long-term happiness for anyone. Read on to find out why.
Ladies, This Is What You’ll Be Getting
Your foreign husband will be:
- out of shape, and
- generally unattractive in very many ways
In addition to a multitude of undesirable physical characteristics, the old dude will have:
- an unpleasant slash explosive temperament
- an authoritarian approach to marriage: the dude’s in charge and that’s that
- no idea how to treat a woman hence the mail order thing in the first place
- very little ability to provide psychological/emotional support to his foreign bride whom he transported into his own country without a thought for her well-being as this is and always will be totally about him and his needs
- mental issues about which he’s likely to keep quiet until you’re married and,
- some of which will require medication slash hospitalization and,
- all of which will be scary and/or unpleasant to deal with.
In most cases, the old dude will have told lies about his financial situation and you will find that he:
- does not own his house/flat or any other real estate whatever
- most likely lives in a small council flat somewhere hideous
- never sets foot out of the suburb because he doesn’t have a car or a license to drive one
- has debts
- has a very fixed income such as old age/slash disability pension which isn’t enough for two therefore he counts every penny, and
- is none too generous with them.
Socially, you’re very likely to be isolated as your husband:
- is retired/chronically ill and as such has no collective of colleagues or a work place where you could socialize
- has little inclination to take you out anywhere so you’ll always be home together
- has no friends, or
- alternately has friends but you will find them objectionable or too old to have anything in common with and,
- has family who live in the area but — for reasons you will, despite your lack of knowledge of the language/culture, inevitably grasp as time goes on — prefer to steer clear, leaving you alone with the crackpot most of the time.
Is There An Upside?
Sure there is. It’s not all doom and gloom. There are places you are likely to visit with your husband, on the odd occasion or quite frequently, depending on your husband’s ‘true colours’ that are bound to emerge once your marriage has settled into its groove.
Outings you will most definitely undertake are to:
- the local pub where he’ll show you off to a bunch of losers during the weekly darts competition
- the local chemist where he gets his prescriptions and most of his footwear
- the local beer brewing shop where he gets his kit and his dose of intellectual stimulation
- the local supermarket where you’ll push the trolley and he’ll be in charge of what goes into it
- the local shopping centre every now and again where you’ll get some clothes which you may or may not like but he will because it’s the end of the season and they’re on special, and
- the local pub, once again, for your anniversary dinner which will coincide with the weekly darts competition.
So this is it, ladies. Your foreign husband in a nutshell. Feel free to add to this in any way you see fit, in the comments.