jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do when you are down with your confidence and time is not favoring y

1. Nrjsh profile image64
    Nrjshposted 7 years ago

What do you do when you are down with your confidence and time is not favoring you ?

Hi, I want to ask your personal views that what do you do when you are facing tough time....

2. Donna Suthard profile image75
    Donna Suthardposted 7 years ago

When I'm facing a challenge, I begin to take deep breaths. I  remain silent, when accused or confronted in some manner. I listen to my inner guidance as to what to say or do..Its much better for me to remain quiet, rather then react. It doesn't matter what they say or do..i have trained my mind to speak  affirmations..like "I am a wonderful person, no matter what they are saying"!
    If I'm not feeling confident, or feeling down.. "I am highly successful in all the areas of my life". "I  am loved" " I can choose to see this differently' All these are powerful affirmations..

3. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

It is easier said then done to relax and take deep breaths; but it is the best thing to do. Over thinking and rushing time can be difficult.

4. lolasjourney profile image57
    lolasjourneyposted 7 years ago

When I am really down, I find vigorous exercise like a KickBoxing class helps lift my mood. For different personality types it will be different-

BUT for me most importantly is talking to someone.

Talking to someone that can listen to your feelings and why you feel this way, can help take a big load off your mind and spirit and get you back in a positive direction.

working